Friday, September 24, 2010

Sometimes.. when you get everything.. you think its a dream..

Why does this happen? When you get what you dreamed of, you start feeling its a dream? Why? I mean, instead of enjoying the reality, we start dreaming more and more. Instead of celebrating win, we start dreaming about celebration of win. I hope I am making some sense.

But even if I dnt any sense today, its ok. Cuz m dreaming about celebration of my win today :)

I want to wish myself.. CONGRATS SHARAT!! U DESERVED EVERY BIT OF WINNING..! CONGRATS ON ACHIEVING YOUR DREAM..! :D

It may sound ego-centric, but why can't we congratulate ourselves?

Try doing this you will feel the greatness of Wishing and Winning both.. together!!

1 comment:

Juhi said...

It's great to pause for a minute in life ,look at all our accomplishments and pat ourselves for the neat work done. Loved every bit of it !