Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Now, Patriotism..!

"If nobody is ready to show patriotism, why should Shiv Sainiks raise their voice on this issue? Let the Australian players come and play here."

This was Mr.Thackerey, yesterday night. I am thankful to him for being patriotic, because without it we were not safe. But as he has shown his desire to withdraw his so called patriotism, I respect that feeling too because he is an old man now with too many responsibilities.

So Mr. Thackerey, from here now we will carry the torch of patriotism in our own way. That is with peace. I wish you enjoy the much needed rest you deserved for long. I also wish you very good health and happiness.

Now, I believe Aussies take lessons from Mr. Thackerey's peaceful talks (please don't mind his earlier sayings; he is old and tired). Please stop attacking fellow Indians. We Indians believe in Non-Violence and we all pray to god for you. Please stop this hatred right now.

Thankyou :)

No comments: